- An assessment of your skills and experience
- Developing effective job search strategies including resume preparation and help with cover letter writing
- Information about different careers and occupations
- Regular orientation sessions with our partners in the local labour market that address employment and training opportunities
- Information about other community services and support.
These services can provide information on how to get a license for your profession, or take part in special training programs and/or work experience that help you start a new career in Ontario. Depending on your employment needs and career goals, a service counsellor will determine whether you need more individualized assistance and support to help you develop your career and set goals, assess your skills and interests, and prepare you for interviews and employment.